- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic & Rosemary Infused Tri Tip Roast Beef Recipe Video
|Rosemary||25 Gram, chopped (1 stem per roast)|
|Garlic head||1 , chopped finely|
|Sea salt||To Taste (or salt substitute)|
|Tri-tip roast||3 Pound|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.6%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 55.4 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.79 g3.2%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 60 g119.9%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a cutting board, spread rosemary, garlic, pepper, and salt.
2. Trim off the fat from tri-tip roast.
3. Place roast on top of the seasoning. Press, and flip to coat it evenly on both sides. Repeat for other roast pieces.
4. With a plastic wrap, cover the roast, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours.
5. Preheat cooker to 210 degree F.
6. Place roast on grill of cooker, cover, and cook until the internal temperature reaches 143 degrees.
7. Take the roast out, and wrap it with foil and a towel. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes for juices to redistribute.
8. Thinly slice roast, and serve it with BBQ sauce.