- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Mad Hunky Hot Whangs Smoked Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), chopped finely|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Chicken rub||To Taste (Mad Hunky Hot Whang Chicken Rub)|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 563 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.7%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg
Sodium 187.4 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 51 g101.3%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
2. Into a large mixing bowl, place chicken wings, and pour oil mixture in it.
3. Drop chicken rub and mix to coat well.
4. On greased smoking rack, place the chicken wings.
5. Sprinkle chicken rub on top, as desired.
6. Preheat cooker to 245 degree F.
7. Place smoking rack in cooker, cover and let it cook.
8. Meanwhile, in a misting bottle mix equal amount of water, and cider vinegar. Shake.
9. Mist chicken wings at least 3-4 times during cooking with the vinegar mixture.
10. After 1 ½ hours of cooking, flip chicken wings and apply chicken rub on it.
11. Mist it again. Cover, and cook until the internal temperature reaches 170 degree.
12. Serve chicken wings with blue cheese and Ranch dressing.
If you have more chicken wings then marinate it in batches.