- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smokin' Hot Raw Tomato Soup Recipe Video
|Cashews||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked in water for 1 hour, drained well|
|Fresh tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked|
|Cold pressed olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Shallot||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Raw honey||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g56%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 986.4 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 49%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Soak the cashew in cold water for 60 minute, drain after 60 minutes.
2. Soak the sun dried tomatoes for 2 hours.
3. In a blender blend garlic, tomatoes, cashew, sun dried tomatoes along with the soaked water, red pepper flakes, sea salt, shallots, raw honey and cold pressed olive oil.
4. Blend for 2 minutes, add water in case you require a thin soup.
5. Serve the Spicy Sweet Raw Tomato Soup along with black scallions bread.