- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smokey Sweet BBQ Chicken Recipe Video
|Smokey sweet bbq sauce and marinade||1 Bottle (1 l)|
Calories 668 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.6 mg46.9%
Sodium 969 mg40.4%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 44.1 g
Protein 35 g69.8%
Vitamin A 40.5% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place half chicken on a plate.
3. In a medium bowl, put smokey sweet BBQ sauce and marinade.
4. Marinade chicken with sauce.
5. Cover, chill for 24 hours.
6. Place chicken on oven rack.
7. Apply some more sauce.
8. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes.
9. Continue to add sauce during cooking.
10. Roast for another 15 minutes.