- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smokey "McRib" Sandwich Recipe Video
|Boneless pork ribs||1⁄2 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon|
|Jack daniels glaze||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple cider||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 982 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.1 mg45.4%
Sodium 4734.1 mg197.3%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 60.3 g
Protein 52 g103.6%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 6.9%
Calcium 12% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to 250 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle the pork ribs with barbecue rub evenly.
3. Place the pork ribs in the preheated grill and let cook.
4. In a bowl, combine apple cider and apple juice.
5. Brush this mixture on the pork ribs after 30 minutes.
6. Cook the meat for another one hour and baste with the jack daniels glaze.
7. Remove the meat from the grill.
8. Cut the kaiser roll into half and slightly toast it on the grill.
8. On the bottom half of the kaiser roll, place the meat pieces.
9. Baste with some more jack daniels glaze and top with dill pickle and onions. Cover the sandwich with the other half.
10. Serve at once with fries.