- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Turkey Salad Recipe
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn relish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked turkey breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, fully cooked|
|Celery stalks||1 , thinly sliced|
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.5 mg
Sodium 267.5 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 28 g56.4%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine together mayonnaise and yogurt in a medium sized bowl.
2) Stir in the corn relish and mix well.
3) Add the smoked turkey and celery.
4) Toss lightly to coat it well.
5) Arrange 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves.
6) Pour a spoonful of turkey mixture onto lettuce.
7) If desired, garnish with tomato slices.