- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Turkey and Pasta Salad Recipe
|Corkscrew macaroni||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Muenster cheese||6 Ounce, cut into cubes|
|Turkey breast strip||5 Ounce, fully cooked smoked cut into bite-size strips|
|Cucumber||1 Small, coarsely chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Daily)|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 424 Calories from Fat 286
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.2%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 455.4 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 42.5% Vitamin C 48.1%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
2. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, cheese, smoked turkey, cucumber, red pepper and green onions
4. To make the dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
5. Pour the dressing over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
6. With cover let it chill for 4 to 24 hours.
7. Into pasta mixture stir milk if needed before serving.
8. Take 4 dinner plates and line them with lettuce leaves.
9. On lettuce-lined plates spread the pasta mixture and serve.