- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Trout with Avocado Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Smoked trout fillet||8 Ounce, flaked (225 Gram)|
|Red lumpfish roe||1 Ounce (Half Of 50 Gram, 2 Ounce Jar)|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1497 Calories from Fat 1140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.2%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Sodium 778.1 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.6%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 62 g124.3%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 61.4%
Calcium 4% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice the avocados in two halves and remove the stones. Peel the halves and slice the flesh.
2) Place avocado slices in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3) Take a saucepan and heat cream and cream fraiche until thickened.
4) Now, place the away from heat and add trout, lumpfish roe, and avocado slices.
5) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Garnish with chive and serve immediately.