- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Salmon with Tomato Bruschetta, Capers and Goat Cheese Recipe Video
|Campari tomatoes||12 Small, quartered|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Goat cheese crumbles||1 Tablespoon|
|Smoked salmon||2 , slice|
|Caper berry||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 341 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.8 mg
Sodium 730.5 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.6%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 94.2% Vitamin C 121.2%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic and onions for about 1 minute.
2. Add in the tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Add in the capers and stir to mix.
4. Spread the smoked salmon slice on a serving plate.
5. Top smoked salmon with tomato mixture.
6. Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top and serve hot.