- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Salmon Linguine Recipe Video
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, finely minced|
|Shallot||1 Small, dice|
|Fresh dill||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chardonnay||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Smoked salmon||12 Ounce, chop|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch|
|Ground white pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 1089 Calories from Fat 549
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g97.9%
Saturated Fat 34 g170%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.3 mg
Sodium 1191.4 mg49.6%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 43 g85.9%
Vitamin A 56.9% Vitamin C 56.1%
Calcium 45.4% Iron 26.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan on high heat, add olive oil.
2. Add the garlic and shallots and caramelize.
3. Once brown, de-glaze with white wine and cook until the liquid is almost gone.
4. Next, add in the heavy cream and cook on medium-high heat until the consistency is thick like that of of alfredo sauce.
5. Finish with dill, Parmesan cheese, salmon, and peas and keep warm.
6. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the linguine until al dente (7 to 10 minutes).
7. Once cooked, add the noodles to a bowl.
8. Add the salmon cream mixture to the noodles.
9. Toss with lemon juice, salt and white pepper until thoroughly combined.
10. Place the tossed pasta on a white plate and garnish with fresh dill and serve with a glass of wine.