- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Wraps Recipe Video
|White onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely minced|
|Dill pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), dice|
|Light mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (chive and onion)|
|Regular salt||To Taste|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
|Burrito shell||6 Large|
|Fresh baby spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Smoked salmon||3 Ounce, cut into pieces|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1 Medium, slice|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 214.7 mg71.6%
Sodium 447.6 mg18.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan boil water ,and cook eggs in it for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain, cool, and peel eggs.
3. In a large bowl, mash eggs. Add onion celery, and dill pickle. Stir.
4. Drop mayonnaise, cream cheese, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in it. Mix well.
5. Spoon 1/6th of the egg mixture on burrito shell.
6. Top it with salmon, avocado slices, and spinach.
7. Wrap it tight and serve right away.