- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Salmon And Olive Pasta Recipe
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (Medium Cloves)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Pitted california ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fusilli/Other corkscrew-type pasta||12 Ounce|
|Smoked salmon||6 Ounce, thinly sliced and cut into short strips|
Calories 902 Calories from Fat 465
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.8%
Saturated Fat 28 g140.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.1 mg
Sodium 812.9 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 36.1% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain it well, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, take a large skillet and mix cream and garlic in it over medium heat.
3) Stir cook the mixture thoroughly and then add in pepper, lemon peel, olives and wine, mixing well.
4) Allow the sauce to come to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally after reducing heat to low.
5) Discard garlic from sauce and mix pasta and salmon with sauce, lightly tossing to coat.
6) Add seasoning.
7) If desired, garnish with freshly ground black pepper and chopped fresh parsley and serve at once.