- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuza zak's Weeknight Dinners: Smoked Salmon and Leek Tagliatelle Recipe Video
|Smoked salmon fillet||2 , chop|
|Leek||1 , washed and chopped|
|Fresh tagliatelle||250 Gram (or any other pasta)|
|Garlic clove||1 , chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill||5 Gram, chop (handful)|
|Juice of lemon||1⁄2|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39 mg
Sodium 145.3 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.2%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 25 g50.4%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 21.8%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a deep pan on flame and heat oil for a minute.
2. Add leek and cook for a couple of minutes and then add salmon. Fry for a minute.
3. Stir in garlic and lemon juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper and add cream fraiche. Stir occasionally and cook on low flame.
5. In a pot of salted boiling water simmer pasta for 3 minutes or as per package instruction. Drain well.
6. Add pasta to the sauce, turn the heat off and stir.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!