- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Smoked Potato Fries Recipe Video
|Potato||3 Small (white)|
|Sweet potato||1 Large (white)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, large|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 511.6 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 106.5% Vitamin C 35.7%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the sweet potato and leave the skin on the white potato.
2. Make 1/4 inch thick long vertical slices out of the sweet potato.
3. Slice the white potatoes lengthwise and then further slice them into 1/4 inch thick long vertical slices.
4. Place them in a bowl and toss them to coat with the mixture.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil and spread the tossed potatoes.
6. Prepare a grill by adding hot coal from kettle grill along with some hickory chips.
7. Place the cookie sheet on the preheated grill and let it cook for about 7-10 minutes.
8. Stir a little and let it cook for about 15 more minutes.
9. Place them further in a 400 degree oven for about 7 minutes.
10. Serve them as desired.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.