- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Stuffed Pork Loin Recipe Video
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pork loin||2 Pound|
|Apple||2 Medium, diced|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (or as required)|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.8%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 159.7 mg
Sodium 784.2 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 54 g108.7%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 16.2% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With a sharp knife, cut the pork quarter an inch along the grain to open up into a long strip of meat like a canvas.
2. Sauté bacon in a pan in fat until a little brown.
3. Add chopped apples and onions into the pan and sauté for about 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper and sauté a little more.
5. Add rosemary and then blue cheese and stir.
6. Add the sautéed bacon and stir.
7. Let the mixture cool for about 5 minutes.
8. Spread the mixture on the pork loin canvas and roll it up.
9. Tie the rolled stuffed loin with a twine thread.
10. Sprinkle a little flour, salt and pepper on the tied meat.
11. Place the tied loin fat side up on a preheated outdoor charcoal and hickory grill and grill for an hour and a half or two hours until the internal temperature of the meat is 160 degrees.
12. Once done, remove it to a working table, carve and slice it.
13. Serve with a glass of wine if desired.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.