- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Fish Sour Cream Dip Recipe
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon slice||1⁄3 Inch, cut into quarters (Unpeeled)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (No Stems)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, room temperature (1 Package)|
|Smoked fish||1⁄2 Pound, skinned, boned and flaked (Whitefish, Chubs Or Other Smoked Fish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1319 Calories from Fat 955
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.8%
Saturated Fat 58.4 g291.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 427.2 mg
Sodium 1464.9 mg61%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 17.2 g
Protein 63 g125.5%
Vitamin A 84.7% Vitamin C 30.8%
Calcium 42.1% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In an electric mixer add first 6 ingredients and blend until just well mixed.
2) Then, add 1/2 of cheese and blend again until just smooth. Mix the remaining ingredients and blend until just mixed.
3) Give a pause for few seconds and using spatula push ingredients into blades. Blend until smooth.
4) Take a plate and replace the mixture. Add flaked fish. Let it chill.
5) Garnish the smoked fish and sour cream dip with parsley sprig and serve with chips, vegetable sticks and crackers.