- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQr's Delight Smoked Shicken Recipe Video
|Whole chicken||2 , halved|
|Teriyaki sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Barbecue rub||3 Tablespoon (BBQ Delight - Dixie Chicken Rub)|
Calories 1648 Calories from Fat 1019
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.8%
Saturated Fat 32.3 g161.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 562.5 mg
Sodium 1432.7 mg59.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 140 g279%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 37.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSmoker
1. Prepare the smoker with mesquite woods.
2. Marinate the chicken with teriyaki marinate and season it with barbeque rub on it.
3. Once the smoker is ready, lay the chicken on the rack and let it smoke for 30 minutes.
4. Half way through flip the chicken and let it smoke for 10 more minutes.
5. After 10 minutes wrap the chicken in foil and let it stay on the smoker rack for 20 minutes.
6. Once done remove the foil and chicken is ready.
7. Serve the chicken with mashed potatoes or fresh salad on the side.