- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Slow Cooker Creamy Swiss Steak Recipe
|Steak||2 Pound, cut 3/4-inch thick (Round Or Swiss)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg
Sodium 354.9 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g1.2%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 24 g47.7%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice the steak into serving-size pieces and use salt and pepper to season.
2) Put the meat in a slow cooker and layer the onion over it.
3) Combine together the water and soup and pour the mixture all over the slow cooker's contents.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over rice or noodles.