- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches Recipe
|Chuck roast||3 Pound, cubed|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cola||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.6%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.5 mg
Sodium 549.7 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 50 g100.3%
Vitamin A 0.01% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast.
2) Scatter the soup mix evenly over the meat. Pour cola all over the roast.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
4) Using a fork, shred the roast, or using a knife slice the roast to your liking.
5) Mix the meat with sauce and serve over buns.