- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Slow-cooked pork ribs Recipe Video
|Potatoes||7 , peeled and chop|
|Carrots||3 , peeled and chop|
|Onions||2 , chop|
|Pork ribs||1 1⁄2 Pound, cleaned|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs), hot|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2818 Calories from Fat 1009
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.2%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.6%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 503.4 mg
Sodium 2631.6 mg109.7%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.5%
Dietary Fiber 40.7 g163%
Sugars 31.4 g
Protein 165 g329.5%
Vitamin A 613.2% Vitamin C 511.5%
Calcium 44.2% Iron 99.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add the ribs to cook. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add the ribs into the slow cooker.
3. Next, saute the onions until brown.
4. Add water and continue to cook.
5. Next, add the carrots and stir fry for 5-8 minutes.
6. Next, add the carrots and onions to the slow cooker.
7. Next, add the potatoes and 5 cups of hot water (or enough water to have all the potatoes submerged)
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 7 hours on low.
10. Plate the ribs with the vegetables and serve as a main dish with garlic bread.