- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegetables With Barbeque Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Green onion||2 Medium|
|Mixed nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Barbeque sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Flourless bread slice||1 , toasted|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Avocado||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Yellow pepper||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 499
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1235.4 mg51.5%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 20.1 g80.4%
Sugars 18.9 g
Protein 24 g48.9%
Vitamin A 516.4% Vitamin C 149.4%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 28.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the pate: In a food processor, add garlic, carrot, celery and green onion. Blend this mixture for about 1 minute or until well combined.
2. Add in the nuts and pulse until the nuts are broken down into small pieces.
3. Add flour, barbecue sauce and pulse for about 2 minutes to combine.
4. Plate the toasted bread slice and spread it with the pate. Top the pate with tomato and avocado slices.
5. Serve the toasted bread slice wrapped in a lettuce leaf and garnish it yellow pepper.