- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sloppy Joe- Featuring Man-Witch Recipe Video
|Ground chuck||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sloppy joe sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 603.7 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet over medium heat, put ground chuck and warm it for a few minutes. Transfer them to a bowl.
2. In the same skillet, sauté the onion until soft. Put green pepper and garlic. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the ground chuck and stir well.
4. In a bowl, put Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, sugar and sloppy joe sauce and mix well.
5. Pour it into the skillet. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Place the mixture onto each hamburger bun.
7. Serve the Sloppy Joe as it is.