- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sliced Sole With Spring Greens Recipe
|Sole fillet||600 Gram|
|Celery cabbage/Green vegetable of choice||1 Kilogram|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Bamboo shoots||40 Gram|
|Rice wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.8 mg
Sodium 517 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cube fish fillets neatly and place in paper towels to dry.
2) Prepare spring greens using only tender young pieces.
3) Slice the bamboo shoots thinly.
4) In a bowl make a batter with half the salt, corn flour and egg white, mix together.
5) Dip fish cubes into batter and coat each piece.
6) In skillet heat oil and fry fish quickly for two minutes.
7) Seal each pieces; remove and drain.
8) In the skillet stir fry spring greens, add bamboo shoots, chicken stock and rice wine.
9) Cook over simmering heat until bamboo shoots are tender.
10) Place the fish to the pan and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
11) Adjust seasoning and add remaining salt if required.
12) Serve immediately.