- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Skillet Beef Scramble Recipe
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Chunky vegetable soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg26.7%
Sodium 478.3 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the elbow macaroni as per the packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and saute till they turn soft.
3) Stir in crumbled ground chuck. Stir around till the chuck is cooked.
4) Add in the vegetable soup, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5) Finally, add in the cooked macaroni. Heat till it starts to bubble.
6) Serve the Skillet Beef Scramble garnished with chopped parsley and grated cheese.