- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||1 Large, washed, cubed|
|Sweet onion||1⁄2 Large, cubed|
|Cajun seasoning||1 Pinch (any seasoning)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch, freshly ground|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Beef sirloin||4 Ounce, cubed|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1094 Calories from Fat 665
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.2%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.3 mg
Sodium 358.5 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 31 g62.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 119.2%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 28.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Put the potatoes and onion and pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top.
3. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning, salt and black pepper over it. Stir and cover with lid.
4. Cook for a few minutes till the potatoes begin to brown. Stir to flip the potatoes and cook on the other side for a few more minutes.
5. Add garlic and sauté for a few minutes and transfer them into a bowl.
6. Heat the same pan on medium heat and roast some black pepper powder.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place the sirloin cubes over it. Pour red wine and allow it to reduce.
8. Stir fry the cubes in it till done and return the potatoes. Saute for a few more minutes till flavors are combined.
9. In a serving plate, serve this hot with any choice of side.