- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Sizzling Pork Chop Recipe Video
|Pork loin chop/Null||8 Ounce (Null)|
|Beef broth/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
|Salt/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Ground black pepper/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Garlic powder/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Mixed vegetables/Null||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cooked|
|All purpose flour/Null||3 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Butter/Null||4 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Yellow rice/Null||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1924 Calories from Fat 647
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.5%
Saturated Fat 38 g189.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 285.5 mg95.2%
Sodium 1435.6 mg59.8%
Total Carbohydrates 205 g68.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.3%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 74 g148%
Vitamin A 75% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Make the gravy by melting 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan. When the butter melts, gradually add the flour and whisk until the color turns light brown. Pour-in the beef broth and stir. Add salt and pepper according to taste. Continue cooking until the texture becomes thick. Set aside.
3. Heat a skillet of frying pan then put-in 2 tablespoons of butter and let melt.
4. Pan-fry the pork loin chop in medium heat until the color of each side turns light brown (approximately 7 to 8 minutes per side). Set aside.
5. Heat a sizzling plate or fajita plate then put-in 1 tablespoon butter.
6. Distribute the butter around the plate then arrange rice, mixed vegetables, and pork loin chop.
7. Pour gravy over the pork loin chop then turn-off heat.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!