- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Sizzling Gambas Recipe Video
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green chili||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced diagonally|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, quartered|
|Cooking rice wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.42 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 374.1 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 25 g50.3%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 184.7%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pour cooking oil in a wok of frying pan then apply heat.
3. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until the color turns light brown.
4. Add the onions and red bell pepper then cook until the texture softens.
5. Put-in the shrimps and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the cooking rice wine, salt, and pepper then cook for another minute.
7. Add the tomato sauce and stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
8. Put-in the hot sauce and simmer for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat and set-aside.
9. Heat a sizzling plate and transfer the shrimp along with the other ingredients.
10. Top with sliced green chilies and serve.
11. Share and enjoy!