- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Sinigang Na Panga Ng Tuna Recipe Video
|Tuna jaw||2 Pound (Panga Ng Tuna)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|String beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in inches length|
|Egg plant||3 Medium, sliced|
|Okra||8 , cleaned|
|Water spinach||100 Gram, chopped (Kangkong)|
|Tomatoes||6 , halved|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sinigang mix||39⁄50 Ounce (Good For 2 Liters Of Water)|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg
Sodium 1178.8 mg49.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 61 g121.9%
Vitamin A 179.9% Vitamin C 69.7%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put-in the onions and tomatoes and cook until tender.
3. Put-in the tuna jaw and simmer for 15 minutes
4. Add the sinigang mix, chilies, and fish sauce then simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Put-in the okra and string beans and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add the eggplant and give additional 5 minutes to cook.
7. Mix-in the water spinach and simmer for a minute. Turn the heat off, cover the pot, and allow residual heat to completely cook the water spinach.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.
9. Share and enjoy!