- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sinangag Recipe Video
|Bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked and cooled|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 910 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.3 mg40.8%
Sodium 1974.3 mg82.3%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 25.7%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a skillet, melt half the butter and then add the beaten eggs.
2. Continue stirring and cooking to scrambled eggs consistency. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
3. Melt remaining butter and saute the garlic and onion in it until soft and transparent.
4. Once cooked, put the rice and mix in the green peas, corn, eggs, and bacon.
5. Season it with salt and pepper according to taste and stir fry until heated through.
6. Sprinkle with additional soy sauce for additional flavor and serve.