- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simply Delicious Roasted Herb Veggies with Parsley, Sage and Rosemary Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||2 Large, sliced lengthwise (like French fries)|
|Yam||2 Medium, sliced lengthwise (llike French fries)|
|Squash||2 Large, sliced lengthwise (like French fries)|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garlic salt||1 Pinch|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Pinch|
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 96.7 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.1%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 10 g20.5%
Vitamin A 75.5% Vitamin C 262.8%
Calcium 21.5% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with Olive Oil.
3. In a large bowl, add in vegetables and potato slices.
4. Add in garlic salt, pepper and herbs. Toss mixture.
5. Place vegetables and potatoes on greased cookie sheet.
6. Drizzle mixture with olive oil.
7. Bake potatoes in oven at 425 degrees F for approximately 35-40 minutes until vegetables and potatoes are tender and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately with a meat or fish entree. You can also serve this dish with a green salad. For next morning leftovers, serve this dish with your favorite omelet!