- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy And Simple Baked Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 170.8 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.34 g0.11%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.36%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Trim off any excess fat from the chicken slices.
3) Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place the chicken slices on the sheet.
4) Season the chicken breast slices generously with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is soft and tender. Do not overcook.
6) Serve the chicken warm or store inside refrigerator for later use on any food.