- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Succulent Grilled Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Pork chops||4 (Fresh farm-raised pork chops)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Marjoram leaves||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Asparagus||5 , cooked|
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 144.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both the sides. Sprinkle the chopped marjoram leaves all over the meat.
2. Cook the pork chops over a preheated grill pan on a charcoal fire. The grill pan should be hot but not smoking.
3. Cook 5 minutes per side, over the direct heat. Flip them for cooking the other side.
4. When the pork chops are properly grilled, remove form heat and let them sit for 5 minutes being covered.
5. Serve them on a platter with roasted asparagus.