- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Shrimp Scampi Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted (as needed, melted in the microwave for 30 seconds)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||1 Dash, ground (as needed, to taste)|
|Salt||1 Dash (as needed, to taste)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 Large (microwaved for 15 seconds)|
Calories 476 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 360.8 mg
Sodium 1325.7 mg55.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 47 g94.5%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the shrimp into the melted butter.
2) Then add the Italian dressing, dijon mustard, pepper, salt, garlic and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended. The bag can be frozen at this stage and cooked later.
4) In a pan, pour out the shrimp mixture and stir fry quickly until the shrimp is done.
5) Serve the Shrimp Scampi with stir fried broccoli or as desired.