- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Sesame Seeds Chutney Recipe Video
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Til)|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Kashmiri red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon (Degi)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 829 Calories from Fat 592
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.9%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 465.1 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 31.2% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 129.1% Iron 126.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Dry roast sesame seeds or Til until it gets good golden color.
2) Dry roast Cumin seeds as well until cumin seeds become fragrant.
3) Dry roast coconut too.
4)Allow to cool all dry roasted stuffs.
5) Put together garlic, roasted coconut, sesame seeds, cumin powder, red chili powder and salt in to mixie pot and blend together until you get coase powder out of it.
6) Store in air tight container. This chutney has good shelf life and remains good for near about 3 months.
7) Serve this chutney with hot roti or bhakri.