- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Sautéed Beef Dinner Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||7 Ounce|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tortillas||6 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 280 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.7%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.4 mg
Sodium 477.6 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 17 g34.7%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, brown the meat for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add tomato sauce, salsa, water and tortilla and bring to boil.
3. Once it starts to boil, reduce to medium and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add the cheese and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Plate and serve as main dish.