- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Sautéed Beef Dinner Recipe Video
|Tomato sauce||7 Ounce|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cut into 1 inch pieces||6 Tortilla|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.6 mg12.5%
Sodium 395.6 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 12 g23.6%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 12.1%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, brown the meat for 15-20 minutes.
2. Add tomato sauce, salsa, water and tortilla and bring to boil.
3. Once it starts to boil, reduce to medium and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add the cheese and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Plate and serve as main dish.