- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Saturday Breakfast Recipe
|Corned beef hash||24 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 727 Calories from Fat 405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 534.8 mg
Sodium 1821.5 mg75.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a baking dish, combine beef hash, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and pepper. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Now, pat the mixture slightly into the dish and form 4 wells.
4) Break 1 egg each into each well.
5) With a toothpick, pierce the egg yolk twice and egg white multiple times.
6) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
7) Let the dish remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
8) A perfect, quick and healthy breakfast is ready for you.