- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Raw Food Cookie, Ep 188 Recipe Video
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Organic honey||2 Teaspoon (Raw)|
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.9 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, grind sesame seed.
2. Add honey to the sesame seed and pulse again.
3. Roll into cookies and place it on a plate.
4. In the refrigerator, place the cookies and freeze it for 30 minutes.
5. Serve it with juice or smoothie.