- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Pumpkin Tarts, An Easy Fall Food Treat Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||250 Gram, cut into pieces|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pastry dough||75 Gram|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.7%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 189.6 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 51.9 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 187.1% Vitamin C 18.7%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Line a tart pan with pastry dough.
3. In a pan, pour water, allow to simmer, add pumpkin, cook until the pumpkin turns soft. Transfer to a blender and blend to get a smooth puree.
4. Add egg and brown sugar, blend again. Pour the pumpkin mixture to the lined pan. Place the tart pan on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve with or without topping.