- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Spicy Potato Bake Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 , bite size pieces|
|Shallots||4 , chopped finely (a handful)|
|Hard cheese||25 Gram (as needed)|
|All purpose seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1 , chop|
|Green pepper||1 , chop|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Spicy sauce||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.8 mg
Sodium 209.5 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 154.7%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat butter and oil. Add the chopped potato, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until nice and crispy, stirring occasionally.
2. Add shallots, pour more oil if needed, cover and cook, stirring every couple of minutes.
3. Stir in all purpose seasoning, black pepper, bell peppers, single cream, and spicy sauce.
4. Transfer the mixture into an oven proof dish and top it with cheese.
5. Pop in preheated grill and cook until cheese melts.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!