- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Goulash Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced beef||350 Gram|
|Mushrooms||120 Gram, quartered|
|Beef stock||500 Milliliter, boiled|
|Potatoes||450 Gram, peeled and sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided (reserve half for garnish)|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.8 mg
Sodium 362.7 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 148.4% Vitamin C 88%
Calcium 23.2% Iron 34.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and add in the beef. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring in between.
2. Take out the beef and set aside. Let the remaining oil heat for a few seconds.
3. Add in the mushroom and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Season with paprika and pour in the beef stock, followed by potatoes and tomatoes. Stir well all the ingredients. Add beef back to the sauce pan. Bring to a boil and add in the parsley, cover with lid. Simmer on low for 60 minutes.
5. Garnish the goulash with parsley and yogurt. Serve with your favorite bread.