- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Ham with Glaze Recipe Video
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 Ounce, juices drained to bottom of roasting pan (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5509 Calories from Fat 1214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207.1%
Saturated Fat 39.9 g199.3%
Trans Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 2504.1 mg
Sodium 2104.8 mg87.7%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g79.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 234 g
Protein 798 g1597%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 66.6% Iron 131.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place all the ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until it becomes smooth. It’s that easy! Now You will take this mixture and glaze the entire ham.
2) Start by letting the ham stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4) To get your ham ready, we need to wash it first.
5) Then take the ham, lay it under foil and have it fat side up. Score your ham all over.
6) Next take the Pineapple Brown Sugar glaze and spread it all over the ham. Make sure it gets in the grooves.
7) Cover the entire ham tightly with foil, then place ham in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up. (You may need to add a little water to the bottom of your roasting pan.)
8) Bake until the internal thermometer reads 160 degrees. Depending on the size of your ham you will need to let it cook 20 minutes per pound.
9) Let ham rest for at least 10 minutes before you carve.
10) Serve and enjoy!
If you want to place cloves on your ham, go ahead. Saucy Mouth is not a fan! Just remember to take the cloves out before you serve.