- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Salmon, Eggplant, Corn and Tomato Salad Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint, stem removed, cut into half|
|Corn on the cob||2|
|Eggplant||1 , sliced to 1 inch thick|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian herb seasoning||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mint leaves||1 Teaspoon, julienned|
Calories 846 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.3%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg
Sodium 371.5 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.8%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 26% Vitamin C 55.8%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix Italian herb seasoning, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix well till combined.
2. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Brush the marinade all over the salmon fillet and eggplant slices generously. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. TOMATO SALAD: In a bowl, put the cut tomatoes. Pour 1 tablespoon of the marinade and mix well to coat it. Put the mint leaves and stir to mix. Set aside.
5. Heat the barbecue.
6. Grill the corn for around 15 minutes on all sides. Turn once in 5 minutes.
7. Brush the olive oil marinade over it. Cover and continue to grill till done.
8. On one side of the grill place an aluminium foil. Poke holes on it and put the salmon fillet. Place the eggplant slices directly on the grill.
9. Cook each side for around 5 minutes. Once the eggplant is flipped cover and cook till done. Transfer them onto plate.
10. In a serving plate, serve the grilled corn, salmon, eggplant and tomato salad as a complete meal.