- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Easy Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Lamb||400 Gram, mince|
|Pork||400 Gram, mince|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chop|
|Breadcrumb||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Brown onion||137 Gram, crush (1)|
|Carrot||2 Small, grated|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.7 mg
Sodium 259.9 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 45 g90.9%
Vitamin A 125.5% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 340-350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced lamb, and pork. Mix to combine.
3. Drop garlic, breadcrumb, paprika, brown onion, and carrots in it. Knead just to incorporate.
4. Put eggs ,and mix it well.
5. In a rectangular baking dish, put the mixture. Flatten and spread evenly.
6. Cover it with foil, and pop it in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, remove the foil, and cook for another 30 minutes.
8. Remove dish from oven, and allow it to cool for 20-30 minutes.
9. Cut into slices and serve it with green salad.