- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Diabetes: Simple Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe Video
|Cooked mung bean noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast fillets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (cut into pieces with stem)|
|Green beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 170 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.6 mg
Sodium 605.1 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 19 g38.2%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 55.3%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a serving bowl, put the noodles.
2. In a pan over medium heat, pour chicken stock and soy sauce. Add chicken breast filets and cook until tender, then shred.
3. Add in the snow peas, broccoli and green peas. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
4. Pour the soup over the noodles.
5. Serve the Chicken Noodle Soup hot and enjoy!