- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce Over Brie by Saucy Mouth Recipe Video
|Fresh blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brie cheese||250 Gram (as needed)|
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.5 mg
Sodium 393.5 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 14 g27%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pre-greased dish add the brie cheese and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
3. Place a pot on medium flame, add the fresh blackberries and honey. Mash down the blackberries and honey
4. Chop the jalapeno (take the seeds out) and add it to the pot. Mash and allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
5. Place the dish with the brie cheese in oven for 5 minutes or until it starts to melt and bubble.
6. Take the cheese out of the oven and transfer to the serving plate.
7. Now add the sauce to the cheese.
8. Serve with crackers and enjoy!