- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Silken Tofu Soup Recipe Video
|Mushroom broth/Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Anchovies||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kelp seaweed||20 Gram|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Jalapeno peppers||2 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Korean red pepper flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Seafood||2 Cup (32 tbs) (cuttle fish, shrimp, clams, crab or any other seafood of choice)|
|Silken tofu||12 Ounce|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130.2 mg43.4%
Sodium 798.5 mg33.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 54.2% Vitamin C 34.3%
Calcium 16.6% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a stone earthenware pot, heat mushroom broth and allow to simmer.
2. In a mesh capsule, put in the anchovies and kelp and place the capsule in broth.
. Allow to simmer the broth for 20 minutes with the capsule in it.
3. Remove the capsule and toss in the minced garlic, sliced jalapenos, sliced onions, fish sauce, Korean red pepper flakes and sesame oil.
4. Allow the broth to come to a fierce boil.
5. Drop in the seafood of your choice and allow to boil.
6. Crumble in the Tofu and add to the broth and season with salt and pepper.
7. Crack in the egg.
8. Sprinkle in the finely chopped green onions and allow it to boil.
9. Cover and cook until all seafood is cooked and the egg on top is sets.
10. Serve right away.