- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimps Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Raw shrimps||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), devein|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Green onion/Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chop|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 875 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 302.7 mg
Sodium 3755.3 mg156.5%
Total Carbohydrates 136 g45.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 31 g62.6%
Vitamin A 140.6% Vitamin C 34%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 50.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep them whole.
2. Chop the carrots, celery and green onions, set aside.
3. In a wok pour oil and sauté the vegetables over high heat for few minutes or until tender, crack the egg and scramble it completely.
4. Add shrimps and stir for 1 minute, add the rice, salt, garlic powder, both the soy sauce, sugar, mix everything well for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns is cooked.
5. Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped green onions.
6. Serve the shrimp fried rice with lemon wedge and lettuce if you like.