- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimps En Gelee Recipe
|Low calorie citrus flavor carbonated beverage||12 Ounce|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Cucumber piece||1⁄2 , peeled, seeded and finely chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Cooked shrimp||8 Ounce, diced|
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.2 mg
Sodium 500.3 mg20.8%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 61.7%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 2 ounces beverage until soften.
2) Simmer the gelatine mixture
3) Stir in the remaining beverage until gelatine dissolves.
4) Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5) Pour the gelatine mixture in a bowl and place in refrigerator stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
6) Lightly fold radishes, pepper, cucumber, celery, shrimps and seasoning in the gelatine mixture.
7) Spoon the gelatine mixture in 2 moulds.
8) Place the moulds in refrigerator until chilled.
9) Unmold on a bed of mixed salad and serve with a lemon wedge if desired.