- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp, Scallops, and Green Olives Recipe
|Pineapple chunks||1 Can (10 oz) (No. 2.5)|
|Stuffed green olives||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 10 g49.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221.3 mg
Sodium 1659.8 mg69.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 33 g65.4%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Remove the shell from the shrimp.
2) Cut down the back of the shrimp and remove devein.
3) Cut scallops into pieces, two pieces if scallops are small, four pieces if they are large.
4) Drain the pineapple and olives.
5) Place two shrimps together and skewer alternately with scallops, pineapple and olives.
6) In a bowl, add melted butter and add lemon juice and seasonings.
7) Brush the mix on the shrimps and scallops.
8) Arrange skewers over hot coals.
9) Broil for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with melted butter.
10) Serve hot.