- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Shrimp in Lemon Garlic Sauce Recipe Video
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.9%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg
Sodium 785.1 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.56%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 24 g47.2%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, just a few seconds.
3. Then, add the shrimp, cooking and stirring until all of the shrimp are pink.
4. As each shrimp turns pink, remove it from the pan an put it in a bowl.
5. When all the shrimp is done, add the remaining ingredients to the pan and simmer until the liquid reduces by half.
6. Once the sauce is reduced, pour it over the shrimp and you’re ready to serve!
NOTE: Do not over cook the shrimp or they’ll get rubbery.